In an increasingly fast paced world, dealing with chronic stress is more important than every before. Many physical and mental health challenges today are caused by chronic stress and suppressed emotions related to past trauma. Finding ways to unwind and release stress gives our mind and body a break from the constant release of stress hormones which can wreak havoc on the mind and body.
A great way of reducing stress levels is Sound Healing therapy.
“What is Sound Healing therapy?”
Sound Healing therapy with a trained practitioner is a powerful way to relax the mind, body and spirit. Sonic waves and vibrations penetrate down to a cellular level, helping to dissolve stress and release trauma which may be held in the body. Sound healing therapy can reset the mind and body back to a natural state of balance by triggering the relaxation response which activates natural healing and homeostasis. Allowing us to get back into balance and alignment on many levels, including physical, mental and emotional. Its a great complementary therapy to add to your current health and wellness practice.
“How does it work?”
During a treatment you will be bathed in a sea of healing frequencies that will melt away your stress and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit. Sound Healing treatments are exceptionally relaxing and can induce a light trance-like state similar to some forms of meditation. A number of instruments may be used in a Sound Healing session, I use any combination of Tibetan singing bowls, Crystal bowls and tuning forks, depending on the individual needs and desired outcome of the client.
“How can it help improve my health and overall wellbeing?”
Here are just five of the amazing ways Sound Healing therapy can be of benefit:
- Reducing physical pain – Using tuning forks on body can quickly shift pain, excellent for arthritic pain, muscular and joint pain
- Calming the mind – So many people live with chronic stress, which can be a precursor to many illnesses. By using harmonious tones, similar to binaural beats, we can entrain the brain into deep states of relaxation, helping you learn how to react to stressful situations in a healthy way.
- Release emotional pain – Often we are unaware we hold negative emotions in our bodies. Emotions from past traumas can be stored in our cellular memory. Using certain frequencies in a Sound healing session can gently release these trapped emotions, giving us back feelings of ease, freedom and sense of wellness.
- Transform negative beliefs – Sound healing can help us get into Beta and the deeper Theta brainwave states, in these deep states of relaxation we can access the subconscious mind and release old beliefs and patterns which hold us back from realising our true potential.
- Transform consciousness – We can follow the sounds into stillness, making it possible to enter altered states of mind for longer periods, what some refer to as the “flow” state. This essentially allows us to connect to our soul or higher-self. In this deep state of relaxation we can become more centred and present with our true BEing, not the ego-self but the true essence of who we really are, helping us to receive creative ideas and insights from our higher source.
Treatments are gentle and suitable for all individuals.
If you’re feeling stressed out, overwhelmed and out of balance try a Sound Healing treatment. Contact me for more details, or find a qualified Sound Healing practitioner in your area.
For more information or to book a session send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Your mind and body will love you for it 😊
I’m available every Thursday at Yours Beautifully – 77a Edinburgh Rd, Castlecrag NSW.
In health and wellbeing, always.
Disclaimer: Therapies mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any new therapy.